Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted some opinions on what people thought was the best university for Business Management or to anyone who is currently studying; what is your opinion on your university and course?

I am currently in my AS year at college.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missyclaire)
    I just wanted some opinions on what people thought was the best university for Business Management or to anyone who is currently studying; what is your opinion on your university and course?

I am currently in my AS year at college.
    Warwick and LSE

ReputationRep:
    Bath is ranked top I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BPreston)
    Bath is ranked top I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bath is good but Warwick/LSE are better. Rankings mean nothing lets be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Depends if you want the university name. There's certainly a reason for the rankings, but by no means base your decision off them. Many employers I've spoken to, ranging from investment bankers in the Cayman Islands, to heads of marketing in London have told me that they are increasingly impressed by what Bath is churning out in terms of graduates and the knowledge they're equipped with.

LSE and Warwick are established and world class institutions, but for the moment I honestly believe Bath is up there and perhaps exceeding them in a fair few aspects.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.