Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    anybody hoping to start QMUL in september thinking of applying to Rahere Court accommodation, Unite London (opposite the uni) ?
    if so let me know!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dp3)
    anybody hoping to start QMUL in september thinking of applying to Rahere Court accommodation, Unite London (opposite the uni) ?
    if so let me know!!
    what about scape living?

ReputationRep:
    Oh that looks quite nice! But can you choose to be with first years in a flat? And do many queen Mary students go there?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to start QMUL in september but I live in london and got rejected from halls, was thinking of applying to Rahere court but don't know much about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dp3)
    Oh that looks quite nice! But can you choose to be with first years in a flat? And do many queen Mary students go there?
    You can ask, but im not sure about this.....a lot should, as its just across the road.

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay! And they have a website and stuff and I think I'm gonna call them up to ask them for more information about it but quite a lot of qmul students go there because I spoke to someone who goes there!

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.