The Student Room Group

HELP - Want to change the course i applied to

Heeeeeyyy!

Basically, I've just applied to my universities and luckily i was accepted by them all, so now i just need to choose the two universities i want as my firm choice and my insurance choice. However, i applied to Leeds for a Communications and Media course.. But now ive been looking at it, I wish i'd applied for the New Media course... Is there any way i can change this course? Even though ive already been accepted?

Pleaseee help! Im in such a predicament! :frown:
You can ask to change courses *at the same Uni*, but you cant change Unis at this stage.

So, you need to check that you meet the admissions requirements and then phone the Uni (dont email, it takes too long to get a response) and ask if this change is possible. You need to do this quickly as this is the time of year when popular courses start getting 'full'.
Reply 2
Original post by returnmigrant
You can ask to change courses *at the same Uni*, but you cant change Unis at this stage.

So, you need to check that you meet the admissions requirements and then phone the Uni (dont email, it takes too long to get a response) and ask if this change is possible. You need to do this quickly as this is the time of year when popular courses start getting 'full'.

Brilliant, i'll give them a ring then, thank you so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest