Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watching this? I'm still unsure of the murderer.
    I don't think it was Everet, the bag hidden in the closet makes it too obvious even if he does have a connection to her.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think it has to be one of the four suspects put forward in the opening sequence? If so it would either be the policeman or Everett.

But both of these are too obvious... I'm starting to think it's actually Caitlin.

I can see this having a really disappointing ending.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alafolie)
    Do you think it has to be one of the four suspects put forward in the opening sequence? If so it would either be the policeman or Everett.

But both of these are too obvious... I'm starting to think it's actually Caitlin.

I can see this having a really disappointing ending.
    I know what you mean, I am hoping they don't involve some supernatural element because of the pebbles falling from the sky and the over the top spooky tree scenes lol

Well we'll find out today who it is won't we.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I did think that Hattie and Caitlin had somehow switched places but after Caitlin saying Hattie's name last night I guess not.

I don't see how the pebbles can be explained without Caitlin imagining them or a supernatural cause (which would be annoying).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alafolie)
    Yes I did think that Hattie and Caitlin had somehow switched places but after Caitlin saying Hattie's name last night I guess not.

I don't see how the pebbles can be explained without Caitlin imagining them or a supernatural cause (which would be annoying).
    Argh so annoyed at the ending, I don't know if you have watched it yet so I wont spoil it for you just incase.

ReputationRep:
    I quite enjoyed it but there were so many unanswered questions.. what happened to Seth in the woods and why was there blood on the murderer's shirt before he got Hattie?

ReputationRep:
    I was SO disappointed in the ending! Tbh it wasn't very impressive all the way through :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luxray)
    Argh so annoyed at the ending, I don't know if you have watched it yet so I wont spoil it for you just incase.
    I've only just seen it and the ending was terrible! Agree with whoever said there are too many unanswered questions...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Such as... Is Everett freed? What were the pebbles all about? Why didn't Malcolm do anything? How did Simon get the blood on his shirt? Why do so many people in that town have mental health problems?

ReputationRep:
    Also...

Spoiler:
    Show
    What did Everett do to Fiona 20 years ago??

I really don't like the whole 'magic' aspect of it and I wouldn't have watched it if I knew that's how it would end.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the things you mentioned Unicorn, I was mainly disappointed that they did involve magic/supernatural stuff in the storyline.
    I was also sad that Fiona would protect her husband (even though I'm sure many wives would do the same if they could). She came across as the 'good guy'. But I think the directors wanted to hint at her protecting her family from the start when she washed the shirt with blood.
    I also don't like how Caitlin decides to alter into Hattie, that's just strange and didn't solve her families problems.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the explanations but I agree with the post above. I really disliked the inclusion of the supernatural woo stuff. Fiona was just so wet, even though I suppose we were meant to sympathise with her.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.