Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What could it possibly mean when a girl adds you on Facebook? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. It's just a casual add from a girl who remembers you from a social.

/thread.

ReputationRep:
    I just added a girl on Facebook. Doesn't mean I fancy her, means I know her.

Seriously :lol: why do people make a big deal out of nothing?

ReputationRep:
    This thread is so cute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sandy K)
    This thread is so cute.
    All because she wants the C.

ReputationRep:
    She might like you too, who knows. How many friends does she have on facebook? Either way, maybe send her a casual message of " hey thanks for the add " It is possible that she just wants more friends on facebook though. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    It means nothing. Girls send friend requests to everyone, whether they know them or not, in order to have a large friend list. You're overthinking things.

ReputationRep:
    She is asking you to be the father of her children.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    You really are worrying about nothing. Most of the people on my friend list on Facebook are male. I've added them because, shock horror, I want to be friends with them.

Don't do nothing and analyze it, you'll end the friendship right away.

Tell her (directly of course) you were going to add her to your facebook and then ask her to join you for a coffee or something.

What could it possibly mean? So far it means a friend, there's no awe-inspiring implications of it at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nugard123)
    Why does everyone have to overthink such simple actions?!?
    ^ don't listen to this OP

she wants the D for sure, why don't you pop round to her place for a bit of one to one social?

ReputationRep:
    This is laughable because most of you guys don't know the situation I am in. It's not a thing where the communication between me and her is mutual. I am always the one making effort to talk to her and make convo! Then she adds ME on facebook? This could mean more than what it may seem. :hat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NormalGuy)
    Basically I've started seeing this girl at a UNI social once a week and I make small talk with her.. I like her but she most likely does not know. Now I was gonna play it cool and add her on facebook by the end of this week but..
    PLOT TWIST
    She must have been on the socials facebook page and added me today instead!

What is going on in her head? :eek3:
    She wants the.......D

ReputationRep:
    This is laughable because most of you guys don't know the situation I am in. It's not a thing where the communication between me and her is mutual. I am always the one making effort to talk to her and make convo! Then she adds ME on facebook? This could mean more than what it may seem. :hat:
    This could indeed mean more than what it may seem but do you not think you should've mentioned this in the first post instead of saying nothing and then going 'HAHA YOU'RE ALL IDIOTS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW'?

ReputationRep:
    Could. Probably doesn't. Sh's only added you on Facebook, not actually, you know, made any real effort or talked to you a lot.

ReputationRep:
    So, I have something similar going on. Some girl in a Socials class that happens during my spare block, just out of nowhere add me on Facebook, she isn't even in my grade. The class takes place in the Music room, where I usually am working on music-related things, but one day on Facebook I got a friend request. There's also some other girl from the same class who I will swear under legal oath is staring at me every moment I'm in the vicinity. What is going on?

ReputationRep:
    Stand up from your PC a second. Blink twice, then touch your nose with your left hand. Keep it there. Jump on the spot, but only once. Slide your hand off your nose and onto your left cheek, then put your right hand on your right cheek. Push up gently in order to make a kind of puffer-fish face. Whilst doing this, hum a song. It doesnt after what the song is, just do it. Great; now stop what you're doing. Everything.
    Turn 180 degrees and walk away from your computer.

Thank me later.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely nothing

ReputationRep:
    She wants the D, 100%

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how things panned out in the end for OP, given that the thread is from March 2013?

ReputationRep:
    He literally bumped the thread to ask the same question as OP
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=335317&stc=1
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: png spazfishlarge_by_carredondo-d801xr5.png (62.3 KB)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 1, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.