Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What could it possibly mean when a girl adds you on Facebook? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Dear Lord :lolwut: glad I'm not on Facebook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiotShieldGuy)
    So, I have something similar going on. Some girl in a Socials class that happens during my spare block, just out of nowhere add me on Facebook, she isn't even in my grade. The class takes place in the Music room, where I usually am working on music-related things, but one day on Facebook I got a friend request. There's also some other girl from the same class who I will swear under legal oath is staring at me every moment I'm in the vicinity. What is going on?
    She is trying to get to the 1000 friends mark by adding people she doesnt really know. Many women feel the need to engage in this pointless exercise as they believe it will give them higher status in society so they can say, 'hey look how popular I am'. Facebook appeals to the stupidity side of manyfemales.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NormalGuy)
    Basically I've started seeing this girl at a UNI social once a week and I make small talk with her.. I like her but she most likely does not know. Now I was gonna play it cool and add her on facebook by the end of this week but..
    PLOT TWIST
    She must have been on the socials facebook page and added me today instead!

What is going on in her head? :eek3:
    When you say "seeing"

you actually mean you literally, visually, see her at this social event don't you? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    This is what it means
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDuUK0LsK_E

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 1, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.