Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    in 4th year i did standard grade geography, i didn't try at all and i mucked about 95% of the time. i was extremely lazy in 3rd/4th year and i decided to do general/foundation, instead of credit, but i think i was definitely capable of getting a credit grade. i am now in 5th year, going into 6th, and i am trying a lot harder. i am stuck for choices and i am considering doing higher geography. in my final standard grade exam i got a 3 or 4 - with no revision. do you think i will be capable of higher? i am willing to try a lot harder as i am interested in doing travel and tourism at university. thanks!

ReputationRep:
    If you are willing to put in the work, you will be able to get a good grade in geography. A lot of the work is just sit and learn!

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.