The Student Room Group

WELSH:osmosis courework gwaith cwrs osmosis

Need fluent welsh speakers to help I go to a welsh secondary school in south wales. next week we do our course work on osmosis and our teacher has asked us to prepare our opening rhagfynegiad (hypothesis in English) we are not doing the potato test but with a tiwb fisgyl.l i do not know the English term for this with sucrose inside and it is then placed in a baddon dwr again do not know the English term at different temperatures. i am struggling with the hypothesis and would like to know if my explanation of osmosis is of a decent standard - Math arbennig o drylediad yw osmosis.a mae'n digwydd pan mae tyllau man mewn pilen sy'n gadael I folecylau dwr llifo trwyddo. Ond yn rhwystro molecylau mwy fel siwgr gelwir pilen fel hyn yn pilen athraidd detholus. pan fydd pilen athraidd detholus yn tryleu dwr I lawr y graff graddiant crynodiad o cryniad uchel I isel gelwir hyn yn osmosis. could someone please help me with a hypothesis and some science behind it as I am struggling the only thing I have is po fwyaf ywr tymheredd y gyflymaf ywr cyfradd osmosis sorry for any punctuation/spelling and I know it is set out messy but I am in a rush whilst typing all help appreciated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending