Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

do you keep all your old school notes? Watch

ReputationRep:
    im clearing my room out at the minute and I still have old files/notes/workbooks etc from gcse and a-level

Im considering binning it to save space but it almost feels wrong as I put a lot of effort into it.

Do you people keep all your all notes?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Only a select few

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have quite a few of my school books in a box, things I thought would be relevant (language books) and things that just had good work in ^_^

I also have lots of paper from my A Levels, but I don't think I sorted them, they're just all in a big folder

ReputationRep:
    I keep all my school stuff even though I graduated almost 2 years ago. I recommend you keep everything just in case

ReputationRep:
    get rid of them , keep copy of a few of your exams that you got A , so you can show them to your kids and brag about how top u were in school

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but they're all over the place.

ReputationRep:
    We were supposed to take notes?

ReputationRep:
    I still have my A level notes, although I'm considering getting rid of some of them when I next have a clear out

ReputationRep:
    I've personally still got some of my GCSE notes mainly English because I loved to write and I looked back on it the other day and felt quite proud of what I achieved so I'll be keeping mine. I still have handwriting books from when I was really young and even hand paintings I did when in nursery.

Anyway....basically, if you want to look back on them keep it. If you don't think you will and it's taking up too much room no harm in getting rid of them.

ReputationRep:
    I dispose of them as soon as they are not needed. I keep my textbooks though.

ReputationRep:
    I actually still have work I did in Primary School... my parents are rather sentimental :rolleyes: but yes, I still have my notes from secondary school, they do come in helpful, especially the ones related to my uni course. I spent way too much time making my biology notes neat and colourful to ever bin them!

ReputationRep:
    I binned all my work haha

ReputationRep:
    I kept some stuff but not everything.

ReputationRep:
    I did for years but then I really ran out of space.

ReputationRep:
    Omg yes. I refuse to throw any of my stuff out so it's all sitting in my cupboard. I literally have stacks and stacks of old things i've never looked at again since.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloomblaze)
    im clearing my room out at the minute and I still have old files/notes/workbooks etc from gcse and a-level

Im considering binning it to save space but it almost feels wrong as I put a lot of effort into it.

Do you people keep all your all notes?
    Yeh I get what you mean I'm going to keep my old science books because it contains tests that I done well in and good comments about my work so I wouldn't want to through it away as it would mean destroying happy memories. It's always a good thing to look back on work that you've done as you get that feeling of immense achievement which you wouldn't get if you got rid of all your work. If I was use I'd through waya anything you done well in/ work that's off a good standard and get rid of all the rubbish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QueenAmora)
    Omg yes. I refuse to throw any of my stuff out so it's all sitting in my cupboard. I literally have stacks and stacks of old things i've never looked at again since.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This ^ haha. I have basically all my work from senior school, and I'm sure my mum has kept some of my books from when I was younger too. My cupboards are absolutely stuffed with exercise books, there is a very real danger of a landslide whenever I open one.

ReputationRep:
    Depends how old, the stuff I have from GCSE is long gone, but my AS notes are still here (in case I need to resit stuff )

ReputationRep:
    IN YEARS 1,2,3 we all keep our work

After year 4 I went through my bag and decided what I needed and what could go in the bin and I kept a few books. But I throw most of them away I when threw a word search puzzle it was the only A4 paper I threw the other got ripped up. I still kept my year 3 work.

After the last ever day of primary
    I got my work from years 1,2,3 threw them on a bonfire and relaxed in front of the fire watching our home burn we even threw on our uniform. One of my friends decided to throw her uniform of the fire then we al copied her.

After year 7 and all years there after we all just ripped all the paper in the Bag and Throw it on the fire. One girl took her shoes and socks off and relaxed barefooted well she was the only person wearing socks or shoes

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.