Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

What was your lowest modular grade at A Level? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    You, good sir, are clearly talking out of your arse.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    No, I am speaking the truth. :confused: On here, for instance, St. Andrews is 108th in the world: http://www.timeshighereducation.co.u.../world-ranking For the UK, St. Andrews, this year, are 4th while Cambridge and Oxford are 1st and 2nd. Here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/...gue-table-2013

If you don't trust the league tables then just use common sense. Is the best university in Scotland really the best in the UK, and the world? No, of course not. Basic intuition tells you that much...

ReputationRep:
    An X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by member591354)
    No, I am speaking the truth. :confused: On here, for instance, St. Andrews is 108th in the world: http://www.timeshighereducation.co.u.../world-ranking For the UK, St. Andrews, this year, are 4th while Cambridge and Oxford are 1st and 2nd. Here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/...gue-table-2013

If you don't trust the league tables then just use common sense. Is the best university in Scotland really the best in the UK, and the world? No, of course not. Basic intuition tells you that much...
    You are the saddest person I've ever seen on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miracle Day)
    I'll rep you when I get home from my **** education.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Why? For speaking the truth? After being bullied for years and made to feel inferior by imbeciles I have a right to be proud of myself. I am sick of being humble in college about everything, and feeling like I am worthless when I have an offer at a very top institution. Not everyone is dumb enough to do Law at Cardiff. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Why? For speaking the truth? After being bullied for years and made to feel inferior by imbeciles I have a right to be proud of myself. I am sick of being humble in college about everything, and feeling like I am worthless when I have an offer at a very top institution. Not everyone is dumb enough to do Law at Cardiff. :teehee:
    You seem bitter, please do not stop posting though you are rather entertaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Con7con)
    You seem bitter, please do not stop posting though you are rather entertaining.
    Of course I am bitter. You pathetic humans have made me this way. I may entertain you, but at the end of the day I am the one with the superior academic record. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I will be living my life to the fullest in Cardiff, while you spend your years without any friends studying in your dorm room. Rather me than you!

xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Of course I am bitter. You pathetic humans have made me this way. I may entertain you, but at the end of the day I am the one with the superior academic record. :rolleyes:
    Everyone bow down to Mr. Non-Human.

ReputationRep:
    Compared to Harvard, Cambridge, Oxford, MIT, etc. St. Andrews certainly is second-rate.
    Pffffft

ReputationRep:
    You are a sad strange little man. Out of interest what are you planning on studying when you attend university?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onimusha370)
    Pffffft
    How can you deny the facts?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I will be living my life to the fullest in Cardiff, while you spend your years without any friends studying in your dorm room. Rather me than you!

xoxo
    Yes, live your meaningless life. That's alright, I don't care.

ReputationRep:
    C in economics and biology :erm:
    U in mocks which I don't give a flying sausage

ReputationRep:
    Something an alien will say...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, live your meaningless life. That's alright, I don't care.
    Live your boring life. That's alright, I don't care

ReputationRep:
    C in HY2 as of today ugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    C in HY2 as of today ugh
    Is HY2 the source paper? Man it's so easy!

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is, and I thought so too, but 70% of our history cohort achieved C/D this time and 1 person got an A, 2 people got a B rest below; they must've being extremely harsh... I commented on the reliability of sources, utility, talked about extent how far something etc I just don't understand how I got lower, I worked my ass off running up to it

ReputationRep:
    Well, Robbie isn't the brightest of students. He would have you believe otherwise but the exam results paint a different picture. :teehee:

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.