Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey Everyone!
    I have received offers for Msc Marketing from Warwick Business school and Manchester Business School. I am confused between the two?
    Please advise me which is better in terms of?

Reputation and ranking of b-school
    Which is better in terms of the programme offered?
    The student and uni life?
    Value for money

Help would be appreciated, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elclasicocr7)
    Hey Everyone!
    I have received offers for Msc Marketing from Warwick Business school and Manchester Business School. I am confused between the two?
    Please advise me which is better in terms of?

Reputation and ranking of b-school
    Which is better in terms of the programme offered?
    The student and uni life?
    Value for money

Help would be appreciated, thanks.
    Warwick has a better ranking/ reputation, according to the complete university guide

I don't know about which programme is better, it depends on your personal preferences, so I'd suggest going on each website and looking through the modules in as much detail as possible...

As for student life, my sister went to Warwick, and I know some other people there, and they LOVE it not to say that Manchester isn't good, but I've heard some mixed reviews, I think it's like Marmite...

Both cost £9000 for home students, but for accommodation, it depends which halls you're in, Warwick can be really cheap, but it can also be really expensive, Manchester is pretty average, I think, however it is in the North of England, and living costs tend to the be cheapest in the country, but I wouldn't know how much by.

I'd personally go for Warwick, because it's greener, and a bit smaller than Manchester - I don't know if I'd feel overwhelmed or not at such a big place... Your choice though, it may help if you've visited both

ReputationRep:
    Reputation and ranking of b-school: Warwick

Which is better in terms of the programme offered? Equal in core courses and both are CIM certified, but Warwick slightly better with more electives and seen as quantitative. Manchester offers the consulting project

The student and uni life? I personally would go for Manchester

Value for money: Clearly Manchester at £9,000 vs Warwick at £23,500 (a rip off). Does Warwick's difference justify the premium?

ReputationRep:
    @ladyhaha @tcannon

Thanks a lot for your quick replies. I am an international student and the fees for me for Manchester is 17000 GBP and for warwick is 23500. So finally considering all the aspects which one should I go for?

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.