Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I have an offer from Kcl for french but the more I think about it the more I'd actually rather study something else with it like spanish or portuguese. Do you think it would be possible to do this?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Hi ollyfriend,
    Congrats on your offer!

    King's offers several joint honours degrees with French, you can browse the degrees on our online prospectus. In order to transfer to a new course however, you'll need to speak to Admissions to see if this is possible. You can contact them via:
    Email [email protected]
    Tel 020 7848 2350/2374

Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.