Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LivPorter95)
    I've been accepted to do health and social care! Anyone else doing this?
    Mee! add me on Facebook 'Georgina Arnold' I made a group for us all x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Speech + Language Therapy xxxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm also doing foundation leading to Social Sciences. I'm very nervous!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing Psychology including foundation this year please email me or add me on FB! I'd like to know some people before I go! The name is [mod edit: for your personal security, please don't post personal details, including contact details, on a public forum]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesEdinborough)
    My bad haha im studying english too as i said above... without the quote -_-
    Cooolio, glad somebody else seems to be doing English. Where you staying

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Biomedical Science anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing human nutrition and dietetics?? Got my conditional offer soooo excited 😊 eager to meet peeps in my class xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nergis)
    I got an offer for doing M.Sc. Biomedical Science next year..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by E.k)
    Cooolio, glad somebody else seems to be doing English. Where you staying

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah yeah... ill be traveling back amd forth from chepstow but my auntie doest live to far from the university so ill crash at her place every now and agaim to save me some money and to stop me from being stuck in cardiff whilst drunk as hell during freshers week haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgieMB)
    Hey I was just wondering when people are going to arrive for freshers?? I'm not sure which halls I'm in yet, but I'm gonna be studying at the Llandaff campus (Psychology) and I want to get to know some people before I turn up on my own and start acting like a lemon!! haha

Thanks,
    Georgie xx
    Im studying at Llandaff tooo! I think im going on the 15th? what about you? Add me on Face book 'Amy Maryanne Robertson' xx

ReputationRep:
    I am studying Dietetics and Human Nutrition and have my spot in Plas Gwyn halls confirmed
    Really excited to get started now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steve Edge)
    I am studying Dietetics and Human Nutrition and have my spot in Plas Gwyn halls confirmed
    Really excited to get started now
    Hey your in my class so! 😊Where are u from?! I'm not applying for halls gonna try find somewhere private near campus if i can! Do you know anyone else in our class? literally cant wait to start now x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joanned)
    Hey your in my class so! 😊Where are u from?! I'm not applying for halls gonna try find somewhere private near campus if i can! Do you know anyone else in our class? literally cant wait to start now x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh cool! I am from Wrexham, North Wales! Yourself?
    Aha I considered not going into halls because I am a mature student but then thought I may as well just get involved with it all
    Nope, you are the first one of our course that I have found! x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steve Edge)
    Oh cool! I am from Wrexham, North Wales! Yourself?
    Aha I considered not going into halls because I am a mature student but then thought I may as well just get involved with it all
    Nope, you are the first one of our course that I have found! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cool! I'm from Ireland... Been living in newcastle for the last year but moving home before I move to Cardiff! Ya I'm a mature student aswell.. Just gone 24! Ya I think there was another Irish girl that I met on this a while ago, that's in our class! Add me on Facebook if you have it... My names Joanne Durkin!x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cardiff met facebook group, 450+ members find the people on your course https://www.facebook.com/groups/114284115432268/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nergis)

Me Add me on facebook? Kirsty Hillitt.

ReputationRep:
    im studying psychology too

Anyone got offer for it?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying
    Marketing Management

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgsj94)
    Haven't heard anyone doing Podiatry yet

I'm studying Podiatry

ReputationRep:
    Hey is anyone studying early childhood studies with educational studies and staying in cyncoed in Cardiff Met?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.