Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nergis)
    Biomedical Science anyone?
    Meeee

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgieex)
    Hey, I just did the foundation year so if you need any help my mate will be on your course too add her Danielle Mcdowall, me & her are in flat 61 next to you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okayy thank you! I've not been able to find anyone yet! Ill add her thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard what flat I'm in or my enrolment details yet should i be worried??

ReputationRep:
    i haven't either! i think we can pretty much enrol up until a few days before we go though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosiecole144)
    I haven't heard what flat I'm in or my enrolment details yet should i be worried??
    i emailed them to get my login details for enrollment and also im not sure if you are but local students wont be placed in halls like normally i just went to student castle for my accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has any questions about uni, then this Facebook page is open for you to message questions to! https://www.facebook.com/freshers13

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone in halls in Student Castle? it looks lovely! Just got a room in Harlech!

Any q's feel free to ask

ReputationRep:
    if anyone missed out on WEEK 1 freshers band, there has been a second release!!
    you can get them here:
    http://collectiveevents.fatsoma.com/.../?r=1681845248

ReputationRep:
    I'm in student castle aswell flat A.01.05 anyone?

ReputationRep:
    in student castle F.G.70 as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bexjones27)
    I'm doing Speech + Language Therapy xxxx
    Hi! I'll be starting Speech and Language Therapy at Cardiff Met too! Really nervous about how close it is now! Do you know where your accommodation is yet?

ReputationRep:
    Are all of you buying the week or two week freshers tickets? Or are you just going to wait and go wherever on any. Night?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to be staying in newport road accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evelyndadd)
    Heya yea I do know mine, im in block A! I throw a top student party so be sure to message me when you get there!! x
    Hey, I'm also in block A, which flat are you in? x

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be in Liberty Court and I was just wondering if there are any policies about bringing instruments? It would suck if I couldn't bring my guitar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evelyndadd)
    Hey guys

I'm also going to Cardiff Met in September to do Dental Technology, anyone doing the same?
    I've also put my deposit down on my room in Liberty Court (Evelian Court!) - anyone else moving in there come September?
    hi im studying dental technology too this September and plas gwyn campus where im at

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarkPatrickJohn)
    I'm going to be in Liberty Court and I was just wondering if there are any policies about bringing instruments? It would suck if I couldn't bring my guitar.
    I'm not I sure you my have to ring up? I'm also in liberty court, what block are you in? I'm in Block D flat 62

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie213)
    I'm not I sure you my have to ring up? I'm also in liberty court, what block are you in? I'm in Block D flat 62

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, I will call at some point. I'm in block A flat 15

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieVaughan95)
    I saw on a website that you could buy bands to get into events in freshers week.. Is this what we are supposed to do or do we buy tickets when we get there? I don't want to miss out on the good events but I also don't want to fork out unnecessary money now when I can sort it out during freshers week :/ help..

Also, any one else studying educational studies?

Hey i'm studying educational studies and drama! x

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Anyone studying educational studies and drama? x

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.