Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamCharlieBatt)
    Yeah, I'm lucky I'm doing BTEC so know as long as I hand my work in my grades are a lot higher than what uwic asked me to get so I should be fine
    Same! What course are you coming from? I'm coming from a Media Production BTEC

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys i have already studied for one year at cardiff met! i studied the 'foundation health science' and i am now progressing on to Environmental health i stayed at liberty court which was evelian court and have also stayed with friends in the other accomdations: victoria halls and plas gywn. If anyone has any questions about life at cardiff met such as halls, money, campus etc just message me im happy to answer any questions! hope to see you all in september! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamCharlieBatt)
    I'm hopefully doing Event's Management at Cardiff Met also as long as I get the grades at College. Will know for sure in about 10 days time!!!!
    10 days!!!! Lucky you, I haven't even started my exams yet! I get to wait until August to see if I'm in - yay :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilybarton93)
    Hi guys i have already studied for one year at cardiff met! i studied the 'foundation health science' and i am now progressing on to Environmental health i stayed at liberty court which was evelian court and have also stayed with friends in the other accomdations: victoria halls and plas gywn. If anyone has any questions about life at cardiff met such as halls, money, campus etc just message me im happy to answer any questions! hope to see you all in september! Good luck!
    How did you find living in liberty court? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yay found another environmental health student :-P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgieex)
    How did you find living in liberty court? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I loved it i have applied to live there again this year! The staff are so down to earth and its quite close to town! There is a few pubs around and its close to Caerphilly road which is full of hairdressers and local shops etc! I had the best time ever i hope you move in there because you will love it!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/CardiffFreshers2013 the official fresher page for all cardiff universities

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Biomed next year already spent a year at Llandaff doing Foundation year. I stayed at Plas Gwyn and loved it, think it's the closest to Llandaff campus too. I was in a £90 a week room and it was good.

Take my advice and make friends with the people opposite you! I did that and we're now living together in a house next year
    Also, check under your bottom drawers

ReputationRep:
    I loved it i have applied to live there again this year! The staff are so down to earth and its quite close to town! There is a few pubs around and its close to Caerphilly road which is full of hairdressers and local shops etc! I had the best time ever i hope you move in there because you will love it!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh sounds lovely! Fingers crossed it is my first & second choice how far is the walk to Llandaff campus?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for the course housing support?

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed my conditional offer for events management, anyone else starting that this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stevieanthony)
    I've firmed my conditional offer for events management, anyone else starting that this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in the same position for the same course!

ReputationRep:
    Yup - Events Management for me too

ReputationRep:
    Wheeeeyy finally seem to be a little group of us now all going for Events Management! =D

ReputationRep:
    Aw glad I've found some people on my course, I'm really looking forward to it now, what halls have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Victoria Deluxe, Victoria Semi Deluxe, Victoria Standard, Plas Gwyn =D What did you apply for? Same, pretty excited!

ReputationRep:
    The Official Freshers Event Click "Attending" to be in touch with all the latest and be prepared for when Freshers Week 2013 is released!

https://www.facebook.com/events/4655...50030/?fref=ts

ReputationRep:
    I'll be on Sports biomedicine and Nutrition (Inc Foundation year) Anybody else on this as well?

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, joining Cardiff Met Cyncoed doing sports coaching in september anyone on my course please message me, would be nice to get to know people before I start, and maybe get to know potential room mates:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Quite a few going for Events Management by the looks of things .
    10 weeks until Freshers too

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.