Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstyjones94)
    Ww yay I'm gald that I've finally found some other people doing it! What halls have you applied for?
    Me too!!

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer to study master of science in biomedical sciences pathology but I will be there in next year intake 2014 Sep. Is there any one has the same

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben92cardiff)
    has anyone bought tickets for Hashtag or the boat party yet?! Ive got mine so wondering who else ill be seeing there!
    yes! ive bought tickets for both, Boat party looks insane and ive been to Hashtag in London and it was such a sick night out!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had confirmation about their accomodation (I'm at cyncoed) or does the uni confirm your accomodation place after the results?

ReputationRep:
    Your best bet would be to email/call accommodations. They are very helpful and will answer any questions you may have. Cyncoed halls have recently had renovation work and are looking really nice. I personally believe it's the best halls to live at, speaking from experience as I stayed there during my fresher year. There's always so much going on and you get to meet so many new people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eleanoredfearn)
    Any one studying at cyncoed campus????????

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I studied at cyncoed campus during my fresher year and loved every minute of it! If you have any questions, I'd be happy to help you in any way I can!

ReputationRep:
    yeaaah boat parties! have a look on the main cardiff fresher page and its linked up there

ReputationRep:
    Buy your freshers bands hear http://www.fatsoma.com/the-official-...5?r=1681920552
    dont eave it to late as will sell out fast, any information visit that site or message me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstyjones94)
    Ww yay I'm gald that I've finally found some other people doing it! What halls have you applied for?
    im going to be staying in Victoria halls, what about you? x

ReputationRep:
    I saw on a website that you could buy bands to get into events in freshers week.. Is this what we are supposed to do or do we buy tickets when we get there? I don't want to miss out on the good events but I also don't want to fork out unnecessary money now when I can sort it out during freshers week :/ help..

Also, any one else studying educational studies?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I was just wondering when people are going to arrive for freshers?? I'm not sure which halls I'm in yet, but I'm gonna be studying at the Llandaff campus (Psychology) and I want to get to know some people before I turn up on my own and start acting like a lemon!! haha

Thanks,
    Georgie xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abiford123)
    im going to be staying in Victoria halls, what about you? x
    You're the 1st person I've found staying in Victoria! That's my 1st choice, although I am looking at house shares although I'm struggling to find any actually in Llandaff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrKirsty)
    I'll be a Psychology fresher next year.. i'm already here on the Foundation course though!

Hi I'm doing psychology next year as well, hopefully living in plas gwyn I would definitely like to get to know some people on my course before I get there do you have Facebook?? Mine's Georgie Bolwell

anyone else that wants to get to know someone before they go, add me

Georgie xx

ReputationRep:
    Anybody starting first year Biomedical Science? I did the Foundation year last year but I haven't seen anybody say they're doing Biomed yet! Starting to think I'll be on my own haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirsty_h94)
    Anybody starting first year Biomedical Science? I did the Foundation year last year but I haven't seen anybody say they're doing Biomed yet! Starting to think I'll be on my own haha.
    Best of luck and I will start my M.Sc. in cellular pathology next year lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirsty_h94)

I'm doing Psychology next year and I feel like I'm gonna be on my own as well!!! haha, do you study at Llandaff??

ReputationRep:
    thank god iv'e found you all, lol im also doing illustration at Howard gardens and have been to Cardiff only for my interview.....just wanted to make myself known and to say hi

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing biomedical science this year. Staying in plas gwyn hopefully. X

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck ... do well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! Im gunna be a fresher studying English and Drama up at cyncoed! If youre studying the same course drip me a pm or something!
    Oh and if you're a skateboarder hit me up to! Id love to go for a session in cardiff!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 1, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.