Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    G'day folks.

Just wondering if anyone knows if a unviersity will offer me a conditional offer or unconditional offer for an undergraduate medicine course, if I am in my final year of a 3 year bio med course.

Do they give conditional offers for a 2.1 in my degree (in general)? OR would they be more likely to give us an uncondtional offer because I have already achieved good alevel grades?

Any one!???

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertzqwe)
    G'day folks.

Just wondering if anyone knows if a unviersity will offer me a conditional offer or unconditional offer for an undergraduate medicine course, if I am in my final year of a 3 year bio med course.

Do they give conditional offers for a 2.1 in my degree (in general)? OR would they be more likely to give us an uncondtional offer because I have already achieved good alevel grades?

Any one!???

thanks
    It'll be conditional on you achieving your grade in the degree. If you're applying at the start of your final year, that is. If you apply after you finish your degree it'll be unconditional since you've already got the required grade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertzqwe)
    G'day folks.

Any one!???

thanks
    Even if you've got the grades (which 2.1 is a requirement), it would still likely be a conditional offer based on CRB check, medical check and signing an agreement with the med school. But if you've got no problems in those departments, it more or less is unconditional.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.