Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't find a thread for this, but does anyone know the best places.

I wanted ensuite and self catering but the only place near by that do that is st peters court. Does anyone know if its any good, or if catering or shared bathrooms in other halls may be better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hellooo5667)
    Couldn't find a thread for this, but does anyone know the best places.

I wanted ensuite and self catering but the only place near by that do that is st peters court. Does anyone know if its any good, or if catering or shared bathrooms in other halls may be better.
    I was in catered halls with a shared bathroom in first year (shared between about 4 people).

Sharing a bathroom really isn't an issue - ours were always left in good condition, cleaned daily, easy privacy etc

Catering/non-catering is definitely a personal call. I was catered, and the convenience made life so much easier in first year; you get a lot of food for the money, and the quality's not bad at all. Obviously it'll work out cheaper and better quality if you cook yourself, so it's very much your call

ReputationRep:
    hi just to let you know there is accomadation available at a very cheap rate it is a bungalow with three bedrooms if anyone is interested please contact 07717090975. just behinde jubilee campus.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.