The Student Room Group

Need help - regarding my py1 psychology paper!!

I worked really really hard for my psychology exam, all the marks I was achieving in my essays were A-grade essays. I replicated these essays in my exam and was sure as hell I either achieved a A or atleast a B but my result was a C. I really want to get my paper remarked, could you share your opinions or stories with getting papers remarked (I'm not considering on retaking this paper otherwise I'll have one too many retakes for the next set of exams) Please help!
Reply 1
I am exactly the same I got A's throughout my tests in lesson and even got 56/60 on the mock exam but got my results back today and I got a B, 1 mark off an A. I am soooo upset and really want it remarked but I'm worried that I may lose marks rather than gain. I only want to get that 1 mark so I get an A, I'm not resitting!
Reply 2
Original post by lottieb1
I am exactly the same I got A's throughout my tests in lesson and even got 56/60 on the mock exam but got my results back today and I got a B, 1 mark off an A. I am soooo upset and really want it remarked but I'm worried that I may lose marks rather than gain. I only want to get that 1 mark so I get an A, I'm not resitting!

WOW. One mark off an A, don't get it remarked definitely It's nothing to be scared of at all, the reason why is because your next unit you can achieve another high B or a low A and get an A overall. Consider yourself lucky haha!

Quick Reply

Latest