Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else applied for the fashion course at ljmu? have you been accepted yet? I had my interview yesterday and waiting to hear so nervous as my options are limited due to having a child so i wouldnt really be able to re-locate to enable me to apply to other uni's further a field

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have applied I had an interview on the 21at feb and I've got offered a place . That's weird how you had your interview so late I thought they stopped on the 22nd

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by user436)
    Hey I have applied I had an interview on the 21at feb and I've got offered a place . That's weird how you had your interview so late I thought they stopped on the 22nd

Posted from TSR Mobile
    welldone on getting a place did you apply for communication or design?? i did originally have a interview date for 1st march but had to have it moved due to being in hospital there was a few others on the day so i can only assume they may have had there interviews moved too. Did you feel your interview went welll then?? are you local to liverpool or moving to liverpool? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1988)
    welldone on getting a place did you apply for communication or design?? i did originally have a interview date for 1st march but had to have it moved due to being in hospital there was a few others on the day so i can only assume they may have had there interviews moved too. Did you feel your interview went welll then?? are you local to liverpool or moving to liverpool? x
    No I haven't applied for accommodation I got a place in hope so I don't know which one to go to yet "/. I applied for the communication what about you? Hmm I felt my interview went okay I really was just myself and there are some questions I was abit too honest and I'm thinking how the hell did I get in? How did your go have you heard word back ? Erm I'm moving from n Ireland

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No I haven't applied for accommodation I got a place in hope so I don't know which one to go to yet "/. I applied for the communication what about you? Hmm I felt my interview went okay I really was just myself and there are some questions I was abit too honest and I'm thinking how the hell did I get in? How did your go have you heard word back ? Erm I'm moving from n Ireland

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applied for the design but unfortunatley i didnt get a offer so the uni search continues for me

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applied for Fashion at LMJU and got an offer there recently. Have any of yous done a foundation year or are you coming straight from A Levels etc etc? Am moving from Ireland also!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurissa)
    I applied for Fashion at LMJU and got an offer there recently. Have any of yous done a foundation year or are you coming straight from A Levels etc etc? Am moving from Ireland also!
    I'm coming from a foundation year what about you? Which part of Ireland you from? Have you insured your place or sorted accommodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for fashion on the design and at first I got declined after the interview then they called me up last week saying I was on reserve and today I applied for accommodation

ReputationRep:
    Im going to liverpool john moores to study fashion in september!
    i dont know anyone going add me on fb?! nicola mcfarlane
    im staying in cambridge court.. you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurissa)
    Hey Iv also applied for fashion at jmlu which one have to applied for communication or design and where are you applying for accommodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niccmac)
    Hey Iv applied fro fashion at jmul and for the design side Iv also applied for accommodation
    1st liberty prospect point
    2nd Cambridge court
    3rd capital gate
    and add me on fb
    https://www.facebook.com/beth.forrester.9

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1988)
    Has anyone else applied for the fashion course at ljmu? have you been accepted yet? I had my interview yesterday and waiting to hear so nervous as my options are limited due to having a child so i wouldnt really be able to re-locate to enable me to apply to other uni's further a field
    Hey I have Applied for fashion at John Moores and recently got a conditional place . I hope you get a place add me on fb https://www.facebook.com/beth.forrester.9

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone
    I was really late in applying for university this year but I have just been offered a place at LMJU to study the Ba Hons Fashion course in September. I haven't applied for accommodation yet though, it's all very limited to spaced. Where is everyone living when they get there? Also which routes have you decided to go down? I'm doing Fashion Communication
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    I don't know anyone either! Where are you from? x

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey I'm also doing the communication route! I still havent sorted accommodation out, where are you guys living? x

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys , I've applied for the fashion communications course at Liverpool John moores , does anyone know when we'll receive the dates to start , I've already applied for my accommodation at north western hall

ReputationRep:

Hi I don't know anyone either , which pathway did you choose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophhlc17)
    Hello everyone
    I was really late in applying for university this year but I have just been offered a place at LMJU to study the Ba Hons Fashion course in September. I haven't applied for accommodation yet though, it's all very limited to spaced. Where is everyone living when they get there? Also which routes have you decided to go down? I'm doing Fashion Communication
    xxxx

Hi I've applied for the communications pathway too, Ucas notified me I was accepted yesterday , you could apply for north western hall that's where I've got a room they save about 150 places especially for Liverpool John Moore first year students

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yg03)
    Hi I've applied for the communications pathway too, Ucas notified me I was accepted yesterday , you could apply for north western hall that's where I've got a room they save about 150 places especially for Liverpool John Moore first year students
    I was accepted yesterday too! Ohh how exciting :P lol. I think I have just booked myself a room at Europa.. I'm not sure where North Western Hall is! Do you have facebook? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophhlc17)
    I was accepted yesterday too! Ohh how exciting :P lol. I think I have just booked myself a room at Europa.. I'm not sure where North Western Hall is! Do you have facebook? x

Aw congrats it's such a relief knowing you've got a firm place , I've not heard of that , north western hall is literally next to lime street train station , yeh I do it's yinka skorski x

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.