Scroll to see replies

Original post by sammmyyy
yess, they released the grade boundaries for the june exam
58-a*
53-a
48-b
43-c
38-d

Will the grade boundaries for January be the same as this? :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
I took my English language exam in January 2013, my overall UMS mark on the sheet is 178 which is saying to be a D. I converted my UMS marks of all 3 units for the English language into raw mark and added them up and as a result it was 117. But then I don't understand how I am getting that because the maximum mark is only 80? Anyone know where I am messing up? Please help! Really Confused.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 42
It says on my results sheet that I got 200 mark equivalent which is a C. Does anyone know how far this is of a B as I may have it remarked. The quicker the better
Original post by ccfcf
It says on my results sheet that I got 200 mark equivalent which is a C. Does anyone know how far this is of a B as I may have it remarked. The quicker the better

210 is a B so 10 ums :smile:
Reply 44
Should I get it remarked????
Original post by ccfcf
Should I get it remarked????

well you could ask your teacher how many raw marks that was equivalent to and then make the decision, personally if it's more than 5 or 6 raw marks I wouldn't bother
Reply 46
The one I'm thinking of getting remarked is the eng/eng lang unit 1 tier H which I got 70 mark equivalent in which is a D need to get that up a to a mid c and I think my overall should go up
Original post by ccfcf
The one I'm thinking of getting remarked is the eng/eng lang unit 1 tier H which I got 70 mark equivalent in which is a D need to get that up a to a mid c and I think my overall should go up
so that means you got 42 raw marks, to go up 10 ums into the next grade boundary you would 47 which is obviously 5 raw marks, that wouldn't be impossible to go up that much. I would definitely advise speaking to a teacher about this though because they may be able to see which questions you lost a lot of marks on and then help you decide what to do :smile:
Reply 48
cheers :biggrin:
Reply 49
HI, i'm new to this and i got 199 ums or whatever it is on my whole of english language in the foundation paper ... is that good C or a low C...? I looked at the ums marks for this and it said it was 210 marks for a B but i was doing the foundation paper does it still count ?
Original post by Nazzy786
HI, i'm new to this and i got 199 ums or whatever it is on my whole of english language in the foundation paper ... is that good C or a low C...? I looked at the ums marks for this and it said it was 210 marks for a B but i was doing the foundation paper does it still count ?

Yeah still 210 B 180 C

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
hi i got an 40/80 in my 2014 exam higher AQA what is my grade please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending