Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Your opinions on new study aide please!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I am planning on releasing series of GCSE (initially) revision supplements which should increase the effectiveness of your revision and help you remember key points and dates easily and quickly.

The study aides would generally consist of a catchy music track with vocals covering key points, each album would cover a subject and each song would cover a topic. We all know how much easier it is to remember the words to a catchy chorus rather than a list of key dates in a timeline!

So I can make this as useful as possible I would really appreciate you guys taking the time to answer the couple of quick questions I’ve listed below.
    1. Does this sound like something you would find useful?
    1. What genre of music do you find catchy and gets stuck in your head?
    1. Which of the below would you consider a fair price for one revision song covering one topic i.e. hamlet or periodic table
    Nothing, No more than £0.50, £0.50- £1.00, £1.00- £1.50, more than £1.50
    1. Would you prefer an app where you could record your own revision songs over a backing track or have pre recorded songs you can listen to?
    1. Which would be MOST important to you?
    Music production quality
    Music genre
    Key learning points covered
    Price

Thanks very much for your opinions, if you have any other points I’d love to hear them!
    Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Good luck in your exams!!
    Tony

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.