Hey tsr, I had hoped to go to a top uni (preferably Cambridge) to read economics, and my AS results of BBCE (economics, psychology, maths and business, respectively) forced me to reconsider and hence apply to other universities this time round. After resitting almost all modules, my grades are on track to be A*A*A (maths, economics, psychology, respectively) based on my January results. I'm curious as to whether deferring a year and re-applying for 2014 entry is worth-while, and hoping you could help
And of course I will wait till I get my final grades before deciding, however I need to know if it is worth putting wheels into motion asap :P
By the way, my current offers are from: Surrey, Kent and Queen Mary.
Any opinions are very welcome: thanks for reading!
Over the Easter break