Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, received my maths result today for my D1 AS exam in January, i just needed to ask if a remark will be worth it because i was only one mark off an A, has anyone ever sent their papers back for remarking and got the better grade? I need to decide quickly and all advice would be appreciated...thank you
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Individual module grades are unimportant. If, for example, you get one mark above an A in another module and A grades exactly in all the rest then you will still get an A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr M)
    Individual module grades are unimportant. If, for example, you get one mark above an A in another module and A grades exactly in all the rest then you will still get an A.
    Thanks for the reply, btw how can i get an A*, do i have to get certain marks in AS or is it just averaging above 90% in A2, can you please explain how this works. Thank You.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    You need to average an A overall and obtain 90% average between Core 3 and Core 4.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.