The Student Room Group

Odaban to protect against excessive sweating

Hello,
I've just received the protect Obadan from Amazon to protect against excessive armpit sweating. I do of course take a shower and use anti-perspirant deodorant but I still seem to sweat. Being a 16 year old girl this is obviously an extremely embarrassing affliction - I've already tried Driclor before and whilst it did work to a certain extent, I still found myself sweating copiously when around other people or when feeling nervous. However, after reading extremely postive reviews of Odaban I've decided to give it a shot. So, can anyone here tell me - does it work?
Reply 1
Not too sure about obadan but I use driclor. That works well
I used to use Odaban too but I found when I applied it IT STUNG LIKE HELL! Regardless of what time I applied it, I would be in agony. It didnt work for me, but Mitchum Advance Control 48 hr protection does the job (its a roll on I have, not spray) and its alot easier to get your hands on in my experience. Odaban I would buy online, but with Mitchum I can walk into my local Boots for some :smile:

Also OP, you say Odaban wasnt working for you? Did you follow the instruction on the packet that says to apply it last thing at night before bed? They tell you to do this because Odaban has aluminium in it and when you apply it before bed, your pores are more open. Thus whwn you go to sleep your pores close and the aluminium blocks any sweat coming out of them from there onwards. You should not have to apply it every single day :redface:
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest