Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I have my primary ed leading to Qts interview in Carmarthen on the 20th march. Was wondering if anybody else has been, what is the test like and do you get results straight away. Any information on the interview at Carmarthen would be great thanks Also any links to tests that are like the Carmarthen ones thanks In advance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alice29.)
    I have my primary ed leading to Qts interview in Carmarthen on the 20th march. Was wondering if anybody else has been, what is the test like and do you get results straight away. Any information on the interview at Carmarthen would be great thanks Also any links to tests that are like the Carmarthen ones thanks In advance

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How did it go, mine was on the 13th. they offered me a place, but now im torn between newport and trinity.. what did you think of the campus?

ReputationRep:
    It went ok I think thanks, just a bit worried about the spelling on the skills test :/ I've been to Bangor this week aswel so waiting to hear back before I make a choice. How long did they take to let you know? They told us 1-2 weeks but I really want to know haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It went ok I think thanks, just a bit worried about the spelling on the skills test :/ I've been to Bangor this week aswel so waiting to hear back before I make a choice. How long did they take to let you know? They told us 1-2 weeks but I really want to know haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awh I wouldn't worry too much I had the interview on the Wednesday and I found out the Monday x

ReputationRep:
    I've had an offer off them aswel I think I'm going to accept it as my first choice. Yeh they let me know on the Monday aswel. Is it your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've had an offer off them aswel I think I'm going to accept it as my first choice. Yeh they let me know on the Monday aswel. Is it your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done .. Yeah iv accepted Carmarthen, had my pack yday. Now I'm just deciding whether I should live there or at home soo stressful x

ReputationRep:
    Woo I guess I will see you at trinity in September then, I'm going to live on site for the first year anyway I think it's to far for me to travel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.