Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Song I heard on radio... What's it called?! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Heard a song on the radio recently but didn't catch what it was called... It's quite slow, has the words "I don't want to let you down" and "it wasn't easy" in it I think, and it sounds quite like Chris Brown but don't think it is. It's quite recent I think. Someone please help!

ReputationRep:
    wiz khalifa i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penguinsrcool)
    wiz khalifa i think
    Ahh thanks, what song?! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissCurious)
    Ahh thanks, what song?! x
    no sleep x

ReputationRep:
    This song is terrible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penguinsrcool)
    no sleep x
    No sorry, that's not it It's a lot slower, not really a song you'd hear in a club. Thanks anyway x

ReputationRep:
    Chris Brown - Don't judge me? - it's slow and you said the singer sounded like Chris Brown, just a guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Chris Brown - Don't judge me? - it's slow and you said the singer sounded like Chris Brown, just a guess
    Nope :/ Think it's more recent. And the singer has a higher voice... maybe the Chris Brown comparison isn't a great one, but it's the first thing that came into my head when I heard it. Also has the world "fall back into your arms again" I think. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissCurious)
    Nope :/ Think it's more recent. And the singer has a higher voice... maybe the Chris Brown comparison isn't a great one, but it's the first thing that came into my head when I heard it. Also has the world "fall back into your arms again" I think. x
    Jason Derulo sounds a bit like him Try one of his songs. You could even search the lyrics you heard and google will recognise them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Jason Derulo sounds a bit like him Try one of his songs. You could even search the lyrics you heard and google will recognise them
    Tried that, it won't work :/ It just comes up with a load of quotes! And some really old songs. Maybe I've got some of the lyrics wrong. And nope, don't think it was Jason Derulo, I'd recognise his voice! x

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Haha, how typical... it was there the whole time, Number 1 on the chart... Mirrors by Justin Timberlake! Didn't realise it was him haha! Thanks for your help guys x

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.