Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SloaneRanger)
    We were trying to help OLLIE recover his money, as everything play ive made, ive said before it hours before its actually happened.
    The OP has not been on TSR for the last two weeks, this thread is not helping Ollie at all. The posts should be moved to the betting forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    The OP has not been on TSR for the last two weeks, this thread is not helping Ollie at all. The posts should be moved to the betting forum.
    If he taken 3 plays i made yesterday he would have been up 2 of them....other people made sensible suggestions like the knicks.... instead we like to think he's gone back to playing black or red and made a future to the point, he's bought himself a private island .

ReputationRep:
    If he taken 3 plays i made yesterday he would have been up 2 of them....other people made sensible suggestions like the knicks.... instead we like to think he's gone back to playing black or red and made a future to the point, he's bought himself a private island .
    i need to win 40 back tonight.

lol any tips

ReputationRep:
    Im thinking towards OSU at the moment need to see the spread, theres alot of money going for them to win.

http://espn.go.com/ncb/preview?gameId=330870194

We can hedge well on this, if we run good.

"im shopping for -1.5 its 3 at the moment as i said in play it will drop to that", a basket makes such a big difference especially in the NCAA tournament. Each team plays hard and theres so much on the line.

ReputationRep:
    If OLLIE this thread he would had his money already OSU 73 - AW 70.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    I agree. I didn't read the start of this thread otherwise I wouldn't have posted it in here. How do we go about getting it moved?

ReputationRep:
    Blame the original poster, for placing it under Money & Finance, but I can see a certain relevance

ReputationRep:
    gonna be a complete idiot today....

had a dream than Man U beat newcastle 11-1

£1 going on it :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo112)
    gonna be a complete idiot today....

had a dream than Man U beat newcastle 11-1

£1 going on it :eek:
    they should beat sunderland.

ReputationRep:
    Some interesting games on today!

ReputationRep:
    Some interesting games on today!
    went down -20 with brooklyn nets. Cant believe they lost by 20 points.

Everything else I hedged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fat_hobbit)
    went down -20 with brooklyn nets. Cant believe they lost by 20 points.

Everything else I hedged.
    I only lost on the Louisville -9.5, won with Heat and Philadelphia...can't wait for baseball season to start tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    I only lost on the Louisville -9.5, won with Heat and Philadelphia...can't wait for baseball season to start tomorrow.
    basketball is tricky to be honest - i find that when a team has a massive lead, opposing team makes a come back at which point you have to decide whether to do a positive or negative point spread.

ReputationRep:
    basketball is tricky to be honest - i find that when a team has a massive lead, opposing team makes a come back at which point you have to decide whether to do a positive or negative point spread.
    Thats where you have to look at it if a team is over the foul limit early, you know its going to be a high scoring game. The refs going to call anything and any foul there going to the line....etc Fouls on a player have a profound impact on the spreads and totals, also timeouts.

ReputationRep:
    Thats where you have to look at it if a team is over the foul limit early, you know its going to be a high scoring game. The refs going to call anything and any foul there going to the line....etc Fouls on a player have a profound impact on the spreads and totals, also timeouts.
    Whats the deal with timeouts, how does that impact a game?

I think it may be worth in future to put a bet on if the team is 30 points behind in the first half. Should have done that with the knicks.

Very rarely do you get basketball matches where the team loses by 30 points. They always make a comeback in the second half.

ReputationRep:
    Whats the deal with timeouts, how does that impact a game?

I think it may be worth in future to put a bet on if the team is 30 points behind in the first half. Should have done that with the knicks.

Very rarely do you get basketball matches where the team loses by 30 points. They always make a comeback in the second half.
    Timeouts allows you to exchange fouls at the end.....and also set up set plays, screens etc..the way you run the ball.... in college basketball u get 1:1 free throw and 2:2 depending on the number of fouls etc....also you can advance the ball up the court.... team fouls... allow you to play good defence at the end if you have any to give.

ReputationRep:
    they should beat sunderland.
    my dreams never really made much sense tbf

gonna put a double on then, utd 11-1 and city 11-1 :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo112)
    my dreams never really made much sense tbf

gonna put a double on then, utd 11-1 and city 11-1 :cool:
    I was thinking of doing that too tbh.

Man utd, and Arsenal double is probably safer imo.

Cant see reading beating Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    Gamble on runescape..

o wait you cant

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of doing that too tbh.

Man utd, and Arsenal double is probably safer imo.

Cant see reading beating Arsenal.
    You really should not put that bet on.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
How much money do you spend a week?The ultimate guide to tax!Guide to student bank accounts

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Quick link:

Unanswered money and finance threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.