Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

GCSE OCR 21st Century Science, rough idea of over all grade? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I have just received my last core science result and am curious what I'm looking at overall.

Core Biology: B, 70 ums points
    Core Chemistry: A, 80 ums points
    Core Physics: A*, 93 ums points
    Controlled assessments: B (unsure of points/exact mark)

I've looked on OCR for a document on previous years grade boundaries, but didn't have any luck. I would like to get a rough idea on what I shall get overall for core science.

Anyone have any idea? or know where I can find something to help me?

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am new to the site and saw your results congratulations i was wondering if u could give me some tips one how to pass my science exam i was 4 marks away from a c so upset.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya Sophie, Thank you!
    Are you doing higher or foundation?
    The key to doing well in any exam is revision. And I don't just mean an hour the night before. I start months before, If you don't already have them, CPG revision guides are amazing.
    Also doing past papers always help so just get them off of OCR.

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.