Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I have this tomorrow, so does anyone have any tips?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MidnightWolf)
    I have this tomorrow, so does anyone have any tips?

Have you done the Kc evaluative now? Wondered if you could give me any tips? Really need a good mark because my practicals are bringing my grade down at the moment :/ thanks!

ReputationRep:
    hi just wondered if you could also give me some tips? as i got a really bad grade last year

ReputationRep:
    Well seeing as I only scored 6 out of 15, I don't think I will be of much help.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what I got yet, but know how to wok out equilibrium amounts and the Kc calculation. Then like how Kc is affected by changing different things like temperature etc. then percentage error and human error.. Couple of questions on that. That's the main bits I can remember

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.