Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering what do you do if you think that there is something wrong with your exam results. If I do bad in an exam I usually just let it go and maybe retake. However for the January exam I got a D, I'm sure I was well prepared and thought I did really well. It's come as a shock to me, should I send it for remarking?

ReputationRep:
    im guessing you do ocr a right ? i do the same.........i want to hand in my papers for remarking because i felt that i was very prepared for the exam.......i think you should send your paper for remarking if you feel that you did good in the exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Royale)
    I was wondering what do you do if you think that there is something wrong with your exam results. If I do bad in an exam I usually just let it go and maybe retake. However for the January exam I got a D, I'm sure I was well prepared and thought I did really well. It's come as a shock to me, should I send it for remarking?
    Similar thing happened to me (though I just kinda assumed I wasn't as well prepared as I thought I was)
    Maybe speak to your teacher and see what they say? If it is very different to your prediction, they might query it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADAOBI123)
    im guessing you do ocr a right ? i do the same.........i want to hand in my papers for remarking because i felt that i was very prepared for the exam.......i think you should send your paper for remarking if you feel that you did good in the exam

(Original post by EvilAligator)
    Similar thing happened to me (though I just kinda assumed I wasn't as well prepared as I thought I was)
    Maybe speak to your teacher and see what they say? If it is very different to your prediction, they might query it.
    Yeah I think I'll send it for remarking, I'm, in a way, glad I'm not the only one but I really didn't expect this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Royale)
    Yeah I think I'll send it for remarking, I'm, in a way, glad I'm not the only one but I really didn't expect this.
    you are not alone....hope all goes well

ReputationRep:
    same with me but i am just going to retake...and revise everything agan and make sure i understand it througoughly

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.