The Student Room Group

ODP 2013 Coventry Uni

Hi...

I have an interview at Coventry University on March 20th at 1:30pm... Anyone also have the same interview?!

Could any one give any advice on topics / questions to get thinking about.. Im soo nervous. Im a mature student, and this will be my first university interview.

Thanks
:smile: xxx
Reply 1
Original post by *Samantha*
Hi...

I have an interview at Coventry University on March 20th at 1:30pm... Anyone also have the same interview?!

Could any one give any advice on topics / questions to get thinking about.. Im soo nervous. Im a mature student, and this will be my first university interview.

Thanks
:smile: xxx

Hi there just wondering how your interview went? Good I hope :smile: iv applied to coventry on the odp course through extra but iv not heard anything yet really hoping to get an interview im a mature student too.
Reply 2
Hi,

It didn't go very well, but don't let that put you off, it's alot nicer interview than I thought it would be, everyone's really friendly and it's a really relaxed informal interview!
This was a group interview, but from what they were saying yesterday anyone else that has an interview now will have a one to one interview!

when did you apply?!
I applied on January 1st and heard from them around 3 weeks later asking me to attend an interview

sam x
Reply 3
Sorry to hear you don't think it went well perhaps ul be surprised, I only applied couple of weeks ago through extra not heard yet think I'd prefer the group interviews to single ones as you can make yourself stand out :smile: where else have u applied to?
Sarah Jane x
Reply 4
I have applied for Leicester also, they told me on Thursday I have an interview there, they are going to let me know when they have a panal together they have said.

What about yourself have you applied, or had an interview anywhere else?xx
Reply 5
I had a conditional offer in staffordshire for something different, but iv decided its to far to travel, I applied for paramedic sciences at northampton but was unsuccessful they offered me bio-medical science instead, I was unsuccessful at Birmingham uni and Cov for paramedic science after making interview stage so I applied to Cov for ODP through extra im starting to worry now though. I dont think Leicester offer ODP through extra, Sarah x

Quick Reply

Latest