Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Does anyone have a reliable Yahoo Answers account? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Now before you ask, no I do not want it. if you have one though could you just take 2 minutes out of your day to help.

Well now you might be asking to yourself on why I need someone with a reliable Yahoo answers account, well here it is...

I used to have Yahoo Answers a long time ago as sort of a place where I could seek advice, well to be honest looking back it is not the best place I could have looked. But anyway I did ask quite a lot of questions that concerns me in life. But anyway there is 1 question on that long lost Yahoo account that contains key words that will link my name to that Yahoo account. So for example if it was Googled, that question would come up which would make people know what I have been asking. (I know you must be one sad person to look through all my Q&A but they are sad people out there like this) Yes I was very stupid back then and did not understand much about it but I guess you learn by making mistakes. But anyway I have been researching for a few days on how I could delete that question and the only way seems to be getting one or more reliable accounts to report it. Unfortunately I have deleted this account since but it still shows all my Q&A so another mistake I made was not making Q&A private before closing my account.

But the main point on why I need someone with a reliable Y!A account (probably level 4 min) is so they can report this one question. I would do it myself but it would take years to build up a reliable account but all I need is at least 2 people to report the question and get it removed.

If you can do this one small favor for me I will pay you back some how and if it works then I will pay you back x2.

Anyway please help me out, just comment below and I will PM you the question.

yep I do message me and I will see what I can do

ReputationRep:
    Will do

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.