Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Has anyone started revising for Summer exams? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Curious to know how many people have started revising, I need to start soon, I have too many exams

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Starting at 19:30 and not looking back. My results were terrible but i want to be in uni by september so i'm giving it my all from now.

ReputationRep:
    I have four exams in July, I think I'll start lightly mid-April and be fully revising by May with only a days rest for my birthday.

Edit: I meant June

ReputationRep:
    Starting this evening, after awful results i now have 3 retakes on top of exams and i will hopefully be going to uni also!

ReputationRep:
    Yes but I have no idea if it will pay off after those set of results, maybe I should revise less?

ReputationRep:
    Also starting at 19:30 :P And I think I'll be having 4 new exams and potentially 1 retake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink lipstick)
    Starting at 19:30 and not looking back. My results were terrible but i want to be in uni by september so i'm giving it my all from now.
    How many hours of revision per day are you aiming to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm already currently revising Biology.. After two dreadful results I have a lot of work cut out for me in the summer and I need B's at least!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I started last week. Not following my timetable though, so feel like a bit of a **** for spending around 2 hours on it.

ReputationRep:
    For one of my subjects yes. Need to get my coursework done and out of the way so mind is just on exams

ReputationRep:
    do people use exam timetables or what?

ReputationRep:
    Starting today. I have to retake 2 out of the 5 exams I did in January which has given me a kick up the arse that I needed. So determined now, but we'll see how long that lasts...

ReputationRep:
    I've wrote out a kind of schedule for revising for my resit but I think I'd burn myself out far too early if I started now! Plus I have my ISAs in the next few weeks so I'm revising for them atm.

ReputationRep:
    After my chem result today I have decided to move into a library yh i started making my notes and reading the specification!

ReputationRep:
    How do people revise so early for exams? It just feels so weird to me and I don't know how. What is an exam timetable?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No... I know I won't follow through with any proper revision unless I have a time deadline to spur me on, and June is too far away atm to impact me. I leave revision far too late, but still do well enough for AAA somehow

Just to avoid any potential slip ups, I will probably start late-April/early May

ReputationRep:
    yessssss !! ive got 9 exams !!!!! 5 resits-which are all AS.....Lord help me

ReputationRep:
    Here's a tip, I revised from October onwards
    Yet!
    I managed to get 4 A's, despite whilst dropping 'brixs' for the past week = Unable to revise.
    I have completed my Chemistry OCR A F322 revision
    I have yet to start on AQA Physics A and Maths C1(this is easy lol) and C2
    I have partially done Biology OCR F212

To be honest with you mate, revise now. Get it ALL out of the way, relax and smooth the ride for the exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by westarmy)
    Here's a tip, I revised from October onwards
    Yet!
    I managed to get 4 A's, despite whilst dropping 'brixs' for the past week = Unable to revise.
    I have completed my Chemistry OCR A F322 revision
    I have yet to start on AQA Physics A and Maths C1(this is easy lol) and C2
    I have partially done Biology OCR F212

To be honest with you mate, revise now. Get it ALL out of the way, relax and smooth the ride for the exams
    Yeah mate, I think I will. Do you use a revision timetable?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am starting my pre-revision
    this involves reading through notes, reading books not on the curriculum, and checking the exam specifications.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.