Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys i'm just wondering is it hard to get A* IN The three sciences (IGCSE)- So chemistry, biology and Physics ? and if so plzz give some tips on ho to beat my classmates... also how are the papers set out??? e.g multiple choice etc. lastly is it harder than AQA

ReputationRep:
    it is SOLID

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DominicSibley)
    Hi guys i'm just wondering is it hard to get A* IN The three sciences (IGCSE)- So chemistry, biology and Physics ? and if so plzz give some tips on ho to beat my classmates... also how are the papers set out??? e.g multiple choice etc. lastly is it harder than AQA
    IGCSE is often considered more challenging than AQA. Often you'll find that you'll be UMS'd up. Physics, if I recall correctly was not multiple choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DominicSibley)
    past papers, past papers, past papers

best revision tool ever!
    good luck, i'm sure you'll so amazingly!!

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.