Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

What comedians have you seen live? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I only started regularly going to see comedians live in 2011, despite having watched them on TV for years beforehand, but still, I've so far got around to seeing:

Al Murray (x2)
    Jack Dee (x2)
    Paul Merton
    Marcus Brigstocke
    Harry Hill
    Some relatively little-known north east comedians, including Gavin Webster and Danny Pensive

I've booked to see Paul Merton again this year, and will probably also be booking to see some others once I've got the time.

ReputationRep:
    I've been to see Live at the Apollo (most recent series) and Seann Walsh World
    At live at Apollo I saw Kevin Bridges, Dara O' Briain, Phil Jupitus, Sara Pascoe, Nina Conti and Danny Bhoy

then obviously at Seann Walsh World, Seann Walsh

ReputationRep:
    My sister's seen Ricky Gervais live. So jealous :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    I've seen Jason Manford, Sarah Millican, Stephen Merchant, Milton Jones, Michael McIntyre and Lucy Porter. Favourites were probably Manford, Merchant and McIntyre, they were fabulous. Stephen Merchant needs to break away from Gervais (who I can't stand and don't find him funny at all) and do his own thing more often, he's great.

ReputationRep:
    Dylan Moran, he was great!

ReputationRep:
    Jim Jeffries
    Eddie Izzard
    Daniel Sloss (sp?)

ReputationRep:
    Jimmy Carr and I got his autograph after the show. A dream come true.

ReputationRep:
    So far...

Russell Howard x 2
    Ed Byrne
    Greg Davies
    Milton Jones

Haven't been to many so far, need to sort that out, I love comedy.

ReputationRep:
    Omid Djalili and Steve punt with Hugh Dennis but I really want to see more soon hope fully I can catch Michel McIntire next time he tours

ReputationRep:
    Frankie Boyle :chaplin:

ReputationRep:
    Alan Carr, had me in tears the whole way through!

ReputationRep:
    lee evans
    jon richardson (from 8 out of 10 cats)

ReputationRep:
    I've seen quite a few but my favourites have definitely been Stephen Merchant and Chris Ramsey! Have seen Chris twice and both times ended up crying with laughter; he's amazing with improv!

ReputationRep:
    dara o'brien twice very good both times.

Jimmy carr
    frankie boyle- massive let down
    rhod gilbert

ReputationRep:
    Kevin Hart

ReputationRep:
    Dara O'Brien - Brilliant Night

Want to see someone like Jimmy Carr or Frankie Boyle, But not sitting close enough for them to notice me!

ReputationRep:
    Erm..

- Frankie Boyle
    - Rich Hall
    - Sarah Millican
    - Chris Ramsey
    - Russell Kane
    - Seann Walsh
    - Shappi Khorsandi
    - Omid Djalili
    - Milton Jones
    - Paul Merton

Have bumped into people like Al Murray and Mark Watson at the Edinburgh Fringe. Actually had a smoke with Seann Walsh and Shappi Khorsandi there :L

Then some other smaller ones at places such as Edinburgh Fringe and the Comedy Store. Would like to see Paul Merton again and also Dylan Moran, Jack Dee, Sean Lock, Michael McIntyre.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, a decent variety of comedians mentioned. Hopefully, it won't be too long before I can book to see a few more, as I've currently only booked to see Paul Merton's Impro Chums in the autumn. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Michael McIntyre is the only one I've seen. I'd really like to see Jimmy Carr, Sean Lock and Tim Vine though.

ReputationRep:
    I've only ever seen Michael McIntyre live. Would like to see others too though.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.