Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi, so i've got conditional offers from both universities each offering the same grade requirements but I can't decide which I would rather study at.

Even after attending open days at both I am really struggling to make a decision as I love them both. Furthermore the league tables for the course at each university don't seem to differentiate the two courses at all. However from what I saw on my interview day, would I be right in thinking the facilities at Birmingham are better? Also when in Birmingham I didn't really get a good look around the city so i'm interested in what people think of the city itself?

Also any advice from anyone who has studied at either of the universities and what they liked and disliked about them would be especially useful.
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connorhindley)
    Hi, so i've got conditional offers from both universities each offering the same grade requirements but I can't decide which I would rather study at.

Even after attending open days at both I am really struggling to make a decision as I love them both. Furthermore the league tables for the course at each university don't seem to differentiate the two courses at all. However from what I saw on my interview day, would I be right in thinking the facilities at Birmingham are better? Also when in Birmingham I didn't really get a good look around the city so i'm interested in what people think of the city itself?

Also any advice from anyone who has studied at either of the universities and what they liked and disliked about them would be especially useful.
    Cheers
    I went to Newcastle and like it. I think I will miss my offer,therefore I have to reject it.what's yours? I'm devastated and annoyed as i really liked it.

ReputationRep:
    I applied for the masters with a placement which they offered AAA and the bachelors as an option for a back up which they offered AAB, that's a shame to hear pal what was it you liked about Newcastle?

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.