The Student Room Group

Psychology PSYA4 January results?!

Anyone else get their results for this exam today? Looks like everyone did the PSYA3!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I get mine for PSYA4 tomorrow :frown: it isnt looking good
Reply 2
Original post by Abz95
I get mine for PSYA4 tomorrow :frown: it isnt looking good

Really? :/ the grade boundaries were pretty low so you may have done better than you think!:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by chloelrn
Really? :/ the grade boundaries were pretty low so you may have done better than you think!:smile:

Since ive been looking on here ive seen no end of people saying they were target graded A's & then they've got like D/E/U's!
Pooping my pants.. how did you do
I did way better than I expected . I got an A 97/100

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by thabyashanty
I did way better than I expected . I got an A 97/100

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's so so good! :smile: did you do schizophrenia, anomalistic & research methods or something else?
Original post by Abz95
Oh that's so so good! :smile: did you do schizophrenia, anomalistic & research methods or something else?

I did schizophrenia & Addiction

Now I jus need to get through PsyA3 *sigh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by thabyashanty
I did schizophrenia & Addiction

Now I jus need to get through PsyA3 *sigh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I did anomalistic :smile: It's worrying how so many people did bad :frown: I don't even have my results yet
Reply 8
98/100. :smile: Did depression, media and research methods.

Need to get 84 to get an A* now, lol.
Reply 9
Original post by Abz95
Since ive been looking on here ive seen no end of people saying they were target graded A's & then they've got like D/E/U's!
Pooping my pants.. how did you do

I did media, schizophrenia and research methods, managed to get 100 UMS :s was completely shocked :L most people in my college got B or above so don't worry too much! :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by trails
98/100. :smile: Did depression, media and research methods.

Need to get 84 to get an A* now, lol.

Congrats! :smile: do you know how much it is out of 400 for an A* overall?
Reply 11
I did media, schizophrenia and research methods, managed to get 100 UMS :s was completely shocked :L most people in my college got B or above so don't worry too much! :smile:

That has made me feel much better :smile: all ive seen is negative comments about unit 4 & I've not even had my results! I've got 2 B's already, retook one to see if I can get it to an A so im hoping for that :smile: So scared though!
I got a B and I did Animalistic Research Methods and Depression
Reply 13
Original post by Georgiina_Tee
I got a B and I did Animalistic Research Methods and Depression

The anomalistic questions shocked me a bit as they were worded quite weird :/ answered them as well as I could though!
Reply 14
Congrats! :smile: do you know how much it is out of 400 for an A* overall?
Thanks! It's 320 for the overall A-Level and 180 of those need to be from the A2 modules (PSYA3 and PSYA4).Source: Here
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by trails
Thanks! It's 320 for the overall A-Level and 180 of those need to be from the A2 modules (PSYA3 and PSYA4).Source: Here

Oh okay, thanks for your help! Good luck :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by Abz95
That has made me feel much better :smile: all ive seen is negative comments about unit 4 & I've not even had my results! I've got 2 B's already, retook one to see if I can get it to an A so im hoping for that :smile: So scared though!

I hope it went okay for you in the end!
Original post by Abz95
The anomalistic questions shocked me a bit as they were worded quite weird :/ answered them as well as I could though!

I missed well wrote about the wrong thing for the 10 marker
I think it was asking like something to do with psychic mediumship and i wrote about psychic healing or vice versa and my teachers showed everyone the way all fo our marks were worded and got 3/10 :colone:
I got mine and got an A :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by annarchy.
I got mine and got an A :smile:

I'm taking PSYA4 this summer and was wondering what you did for revision? I'm also aiming for an A and I'm doing media and schizophrenia along with research methods and am currently typing up my notes, other than that what else can I do?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending