Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Is it possible to change dramatically in the span of 1 year (lookswise) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Is it actually possible? :eek: I was going through some old fb photos with a friend (my photos were dreadful btw) and she was commenting on how much I've changed and how different I look. She's not the only person tbh. Loads of people at my new sixth form said stuff like:"I wouldn't have guessed that was you" etc.. The photos were only taken just over a year ago :zomg:

Is it possible for someone to change that much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R4INBOW)
    Is it actually possible? :eek: I was going through some old fb photos with a friend (my photos were dreadful btw) and she was commenting on how much I've changed and how different I look. She's not the only person tbh. Loads of people at my new sixth form said stuff like:"I wouldn't have guessed that was you" etc.. The photos were only taken just over a year ago :zomg:

Is it possible for someone to change that much?
    Yep trust me take it from the girl who was ur bestie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blehh)
    Yep trust me take it from the girl who was ur bestie
    wat ya doin on here?

:emo: I've been neglecting da text

ReputationRep:
    wat ya doin on here?

:emo: I've been neglecting da text
    felt the need to stalk other peoples misfortunes - results day :console:

i realised u fool :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blehh)
    felt the need to stalk other peoples misfortunes - results day :console:

i realised u fool :dry:
    Omg did u have january exams?

ReputationRep:
    It certainly is. I graduated high school last year,worked up the nerve to get a haircut,spent more time on my appearance(i.e not just pulling my hair into a messy bun sans makeup accompanied with a hoodie and jeans like I wore in school) and just spent time deciding what works for me and what I like and don't like.

I look a bit better (low self esteem ftw) than I used to but still not great I'd say. About a 4 now haha.

ReputationRep:
    Omg did u have january exams?
    yepp

ReputationRep:
    yeah its possible. Especially with a new hair cut, weight loss/gain and make up, a year is plenty of time to change how you look

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2013
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.