Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Medicine at Masaryk University in Brno (Czech Republic) Watch

• View Poll Results: Medicine or Dentistry?
    Medicine
    81.94%
    Dentistry
    18.06%

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the advise. I have got into contact with the company but i fear it is too late.

Is there anywhere else i can get access to past papers???

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    if y'aal want the downlow here goes-its hard, medicine is hard EVERYWHERE. BUT that being said, there are better places to study medicine-for sure. Czech rep should NOT be on the top of your list by any means-its a s***hole. DR.AAS is going to work in Brno hospitals, if thats what you want to do then by all means come here-it will be great. But those people who have a degree from here and then go back to their home countries STRUGGLE to get a place on F1 training- why? because 70% in general here is an E. on top of that- the oral exams are graded somewhat subjectively-so what you end up with at the end of your degree is a list of potentially not so good grades despite getting a good score. So when you go back home-and want an F1- you wont have a good application-I knew 6th years form masarayk-one girl who was known as an outstanding student to the dean, and she said this is not worth it Go somewhere else believe me, save your cash.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone ready for tomorrow's exam? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by czmedstudent)
    Hey everyone, I'm currently in the 1st year at Masaryk Uni. I'm from London and the Student room helped me a lot in choosing the right uni here in the CZ and also hearing things about how things work here before I came. I'd like to start paying this website back, so if you have any questions, shoot away!
    Hi czmedstudent,
    I got offers from both Masaryk and Palacký universities for 2017. Can you compare the pros and cons of these UNI?? such as drop out, getting jobs in UK?
    Many Thanks

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.