Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    Hi I'm 20 and live in Sheffield I have started a level 3 course in Sheffield but dropped out as I realized it wasn't for me. I have now got an unconditional offer at Falmouth marine school to do a b-tech extended diploma in marine engineering (level 3) the course its self is free and I can apply for an accommodation grant but it is unlikely I can get it as there is a similar course in Sheffield (despite the fact I can no longer get on a course for free in Sheffield as I started a course before at Sheffield collage and am over 19) so I was wondering whether a I am eligible for a student loan and if so how do I apply.

    thanks Jonathan
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

    There are no student loans for level 3 courses, sorry. (not ones that pay for accommodation anyway)
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.