Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

how often do you drink fizzy drinks? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like fizzy drinks, they're not that "amusing". I generally like buying Oasis, Yazoo or Ribena, but I might get a fizzy drink if I feel like one...

ReputationRep:
    Not very often- once every 2/3 weeks perhaps (I prefer tea/coffee). That said I've just started a new job with a very cheap vending machine, so my consumption may be about to go through the roof

ReputationRep:
    i dont like them that much really, however if i need a drink and its the cheapest option then ill go for it, probably once a week roughly

I just love the way the bubbles interact with my tongue

ReputationRep:
    Last time I drank a fizzy drink was probably about 10 years ago. :puke:

ReputationRep:
    I always drink the diet versions; which are always worse. But hey, there's Aspartame in most, if not all food products now (excluding "organic" food). Besides, drinking tap water makes me very sick (the chemicals used to treat it unfortunately doesn't treat my stomach well).

ReputationRep:
    All day, except for when I'm drinking tea. Or wine. Etc.

I'm not reading the article because I don't want to know.

ReputationRep:
    I used to drink it way more, but now I only have 2-3 cans a week.

ReputationRep:
    I used to only be allowed one cup of coke a day when I was little, but now I drink one bottle (The 500ml ones) and a glass of Pepsi a day. Then sometimes a 250ml bottle of lemonade if I'm thirsty.

I'm trying to swap the lemonade for a glass of blackcurrant, but it's difficult because I like fizzy drinks way too much

Spoiler:
    Show

I'm using google chrome, and I spelt thirsty as 'thisty' so I right clicked on it and the first suggestion was 'Sh*tty' :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I used to drink fizzy drinks daily until I actually paid attention to the amount of calories in them...I now drink them very rarely, usually only when I'm with friends (because everyone hates that health nut who wants to outlive them )

ReputationRep:
    Very rarely, normally only if I'm on holiday. When I was younger I was only allowed to drink fizzy drinks on holiday because they were a "special treat" and that's stuck with me till now.

I don't even like fizzy drinks that much, I just associate them with going on holiday so I'll normally have one then.

ReputationRep:
    Quite regularly unfortunately. I do prefer non-fizzy drinks though, especially orange juice and things like that. I just can't resist a Coke though!

ReputationRep:
    two litres a day

ReputationRep:
    I have a glass of diet coke pretty much every day.

YOLO I'm so wild

ReputationRep:
    While at college, I'd have a Dr.Pepper can almost everyday. As soon as I left college I kinda stopped drinking it.

I hardly have any now. Only when I get take out, so as a treat. And then too through a straw. I would hate to have bad teeth.

We don't buy fizzy drink for the house either. And if I go out to eat I get squash or something. Fizzy drink isn't something I'd consciously buy.

ReputationRep:
    Was about to say never, then remembered relentless, monster and mixers count >.> I probably average a can of energy drink a day and a liter+ of lemonade every time I drink

ReputationRep:
    Never, I don't like what it can do to health. Plus, it makes my nose tingle

ReputationRep:
    Hardly ever. Even when I have junk food, I opt for plain water. Every time I have fizzy drinks I regret it; it makes me really thirsty afterwards and it don't even taste that nice.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hardly ever... I don't really like them

ReputationRep:
    I don't drink any these days. I used to to live off them. When I gave them up I noticed the huge difference in my energy levels and feel a lot better in myself.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.