Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Do you like this style? Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THELEES-DJ...item20c9377b44

Is it just me or is this coat just amazing? I love it, I plan on buying it when I can afford it :P
    But I haven't seen many jackets with this style, so I guess it's quite unique/different to what you see in the high street(I say this at the risk of being wrong and being fashion-clueless XD) - but if it is, do you like it?

EDIT: I'm talking about the red one BTW

ReputationRep:
    For me personally I don't really like the style, but on the right person it could look good
    Also with that listing, you should note that it would take around 2-3 weeks for it to be delivered due to being sent from Korea.

wth

ReputationRep:
    please delete this thread

ReputationRep:
    Seems a bit 'Thriller like' to me.
    I'm sure the right person would suit it. I certainly couldn't pull it off however.

ReputationRep:
    I find clothes from Korea quite good looking as most of the clothing in Britain is like they don't know what is a good looking piece of clothing for men... I was looking for a jumper and a lot of them in shops such as ASOS, Topman, Next etc were rubbish, even a potato sack look better :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    its pretty dandy stuff hey !! i wouldnt wear it so soon, because i am a ginger and i always stand out of the crowd even if i wear casual jackets.... and i want to be ummm... private on the streets if u know what i mean...

ReputationRep:
    i also mean : it takes courage to wear such jacket !!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone that uses the 'XD' face will not be able to pull off that jacket.

It looks too 'Koreany'.

(Original post by Iamyourfather)
    It looks too 'Koreany'.
    그 인종 차별

(Original post by + polarity -)
    그 인종 차별
    Lol, the jacket is just a bit too 'Korean pop-star caricature' for me.

If the jacket was a little less exaggerated then perhaps...?

(Original post by Iamyourfather)
    Lol, the jacket is just a bit too 'Korean pop-star caricature' for me.

If the jacket was a little less exaggerated then perhaps...?
    I didn't have a term to describe it, but I turtly agree with you, I see it now

(Original post by + polarity -)
    I didn't have a term to describe it, but I turtly agree with you, I see it now
    The necklace and the skinny jeans with the belt purposely hanging out on the mannequin doesn't help :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm not sure if it would suit me but I do like the style either way!

ReputationRep:
    Don't buy that coat. It will fit you like ****. Those black mannequins have a very bad reputation, as they are 'pinned' at the back so it gives us the illusion that the garments will be very slim fitting when in reality it will not.

Take a look at this infographic if you're still undecided: http://young-stalin.com/images/13367281435480.jpeg

ReputationRep:
    Ooohhhh I just love it! Get it! its such a good price too.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I don't like it, and especially not in red. Maybe go for black if you definitely want to buy it

ReputationRep:
    If it's for women, then i think it's so cool. But if a man wears it, then it's totally normal.

ReputationRep:
    I actually like it, if a guy wore it it'd turn my head. :-)

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.