Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

How to manage time & health Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ive been very busy with out of school projects so i come home really late and tired as i go to college and have the projects. I usually get 6-3 hours of sleep on weekdays and im just so knackered its taking a toll on my schoolwork & on my health as i am not able to come home and have a proper meal as i am too busy doing things to make one! Any advise?? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you're suffering that much with lack of sleep from it, then it might be an idea to drop some of the outside of school projects. In my opinion, you shouldn't have agreed to do them if they would diminish your health as they are doing. Did you realise that they would take up so much time when you signed up? I think your health should come first, then your school work, and so you need to do some serious thinking about somehow 'dropping' the subjects.

Just my opinion, but I don't see any other ways around it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carrotstar)
    If you're suffering that much with lack of sleep from it, then it might be an idea to drop some of the outside of school projects. In my opinion, you shouldn't have agreed to do them if they would diminish your health as they are doing. Did you realise that they would take up so much time when you signed up? I think your health should come first, then your school work, and so you need to do some serious thinking about somehow 'dropping' the subjects.

Just my opinion, but I don't see any other ways around it
    Thanks for the advise but i really dont want to drop the projects! Lol I actually want to take on more, they give you the times of things beforehand but once u get involved they always change and tend to go on late

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electricmags)
    Thanks for the advise but i really dont want to drop the projects! Lol I actually want to take on more, they give you the times of things beforehand but once u get involved they always change and tend to go on late

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your choice, but I think the projects are what's making you so tired, and unfortunately there's no long-term ways to solve the problem other than getting more sleep.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.