This discussion is closed.
PlayBunny07
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
ok this may sound a bit stupid but i have a question!

I really want to go through clearing thsi summer becuase i kno i wont get my predicted grades but i will defs get into my insurance ( i only need 20 points)

I need to kno can i go thru clearing even if i have enuff points to accept my insurance offer?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
lmfao 20 points??

wtf u doin?

an HND in art?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by PlayBunny07
ok this may sound a bit stupid but i have a question!

I really want to go through clearing thsi summer becuase i kno i wont get my predicted grades but i will defs get into my insurance ( i only need 20 points)

I need to kno can i go thru clearing even if i have enuff points to accept my insurance offer?
No you can't. You have to accept your insurance or re-apply next year.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
if u get the grades for either one of your offers, then u r obliged to go there.

it is basically a contract. if you've signed up for it, u have to go.
PlayBunny07
actually im doin international finance and capital market studies............its just my grades were so good last year i practcally have the points already!
PlayBunny07
is there anyway through ucas that i can decline all my offers?
HelenBrownsell
Report 16 years ago
I don't think you can decline them through UCAS once you have chosen your first and insurance choice. You'd have to just tell the uni you're not coming, I suppose. I think the ony way round it would be to contact the unis that have accepted you.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads