Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

How to approach people Watch

ReputationRep:
    So today was on a train and saw this really good looking guy that I really liked however a. I don't know if he was no or gay and b if I did I wouldn't have a clue what to do. Can anyone help?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bi or gay even

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Write a message on a note and pass to him?

ReputationRep:
    Would that work?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh sorry for bothering you, but I really like that (insert piece of clothing, book he migh have) or when you can't think of any of those,,,,Hey do I know you from somewhere? Your face looks so familiar. This will get the conversation started and then well its just a matter of keeping it up. If there is interest it will flow naturally.

ReputationRep:
    Just ask them if they're bi/gay.

ReputationRep:
    Smile & make eye contact

ReputationRep:
    Get the whole train carriage to point at him and shout 'BI OR GAY?! BI OR GAY?!'

ReputationRep:
    Haha monk I like that. Are there no signs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hope I get to see him again

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.