Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alpal!)
    hey, its safe to say im applying for uni WELL late for september 2013.

Quick question, what is the campus code for the ethical hacking course?

(need it for UCAS).
    Campus is A30, course is GG45, you can find the codes on the ucas site itself.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I'm from India and I need to know whether studying this course is useful or not !! Cos I will be spending lots of money and I have to decide whether to go for it .. Pls. Some body help !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vignesh_pandian)
    Hey guys I'm from India and I need to know whether studying this course is useful or not !! Cos I will be spending lots of money and I have to decide whether to go for it .. Pls. Some body help !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi there,

From what I know, the course is highly recognized among the industry, but sadly I have not applied for that one ( I have applied for CGT ) hence I cannot give you specific information about it. I think you should try to contact someone outside the university whom you can ask for what he/she thinks about the course.

You can also check on websites where alumni states their opinions regarding the course they have done, and see what they say (such as this one http://unistats.direct.gov.uk/Subjec...eturnTo/Search , but there are many more).

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much it was really helpful !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CTBlench)
    Mines was on the 6th as well! I had the programming lecturer as my interviewer. Which group? I had my interview during the second part of the day, had the fire alarm during it as well :P

I received an Unconditional for both Year 1 Ethical Hacking and Year 2 Computing which was amazingly surprising. My interview did go incredibly well, granted, but I don't have a single higher and I've not even sat the exam for my HNC yet.
    Mine was too, I looked on UCAS on the train home and saw that I had a conditional offer. I was pretty happy with that. I applied for both Ethical Hacking and Digital Forensics, but after receiving the same offer for both and being told we could switch after the first two years I declined the Digital Forensics one.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here care to give some more information on the interview? What kind of questions did they ask and was it group interviews? I have it this year and i know it will be different but really nervous so any information would be great

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.