Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    Hi everyone, I'm currently doing a BA in photography at Huddersfield but I'm considering changing my course to graphic design and I've spoken to my uni to see if I can but they said I might need a portfolio to show my new tutor. Would a photography portfolio be ok or would I need to do a new one.
    Thanks everyone

    Posted from TSR Mobile
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.