Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Justin Bieber is not a real person Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)
    Indeed :awesome:

The thing is, the pizza shop is just next to the poster! >=(

ergh... something about him makes me want to go out and shoot a deer!
    Please, he isn't worth it. Don't let a poor deer suffer for the sins of a stupid canadian boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatebrownbread)
    I agree but that just lead to another question- Why do you hate someone you don't even know. You must have a reason to hate him- so what is it. And I bet whatever you reason it can be applied to any other celebrity. Maybe you don't like his music- but to hate something because of that doesn't really make sense.
    I don't actually hate him. He comes across as a decent enough person, albeit a little arrogant and bratty at times, but who isn't at that age?

What i do despise is the big music corporations behind him, who keep flooding the public sphere with these bland, mediocre musicians, making it difficult for more independent and original artists to get any public exposure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greenlaner)
    I don't actually hate him. He comes across as a decent enough person, albeit a little arrogant and bratty at times, but who isn't at that age?

What i do despise is the big music corporations behind him, who keep flooding the public sphere with these bland, mediocre musicians, making it difficult for more independent and original artists to get any public exposure.
    He's about as bratty as they come. He throws tantrums when people wont leave their table so he can sit down in a restaurant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edwinemanuelposse)
    Jalousy, becuase Justin has real talent !!!
    Sorry, I am not 'jalous'.
    Yeah he has real talent in successfully sounding like a girl in all of his songs.

ReputationRep:
    I especially liked this line:
    Bieber was born in Canada, but there's no reason for anyone to hold that against him.
    I don't know what people have against Canada but I find it hilarious. Especially on How I Met Your Mother, Robin is the butt of so many jokes, mostly by Barney.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hal.E.Lujah)
    Challenge accepted.

Attempt One: He has given beavers a bad name.

Attachment 201745
    Yes i would not let him nibble my trunk. No sir.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greenlaner)
    It's hard not to at least mildly dislike him. Dislike can easily turn to hate.

ReputationRep:
    He represents everything wrong with the music industry

ReputationRep:
    For those who care about both Bieber and classical music (I know - that must be a rare combination :rolleyes:), Clemency Burton-Hill (Sophie from Party Animals and a regular on BBC classical music shows) has deconstructed Bieber, finding in his music everything from Doo-Wop to Mozart.

It's on the iplayer - Radio 4, Broadcasting House.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/b01r50yt

Start listening at 27 mins 47 seconds.

Relax. Enjoy. There's more to Bieber than you think. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Pathetic.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.