Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Is it illegal to wipe a bogey in someones sandwhich Watch

ReputationRep:
    Wiping a nice big greenie on the roast chicken in someone's sandwhich because you UTTERLY despise them but have to pretend to be best friends due to circumstances (psychological warfare). But if you were to respond this way, it's like biological warfare haha. Is their a law against this?

ReputationRep:
    Probably counts as some form of food contamination, so maybe.

ReputationRep:
    No it snot

ReputationRep:
    I would love to see that court case I doubt there is a law specifically against it, but I suppose you could be done for harassment or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bssjonny)
    No it snot

ReputationRep:
    What if this person died because of the bogey?

Lawyers, does causation come into it?

ReputationRep:
    Only on TSR....

ReputationRep:
    Seriously im sure if the mental health branch of the NHS ever got a round to looking at some of these threads a whole bunch of people would be sectioned...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cl_steele)
    Seriously im sure if the mental health branch of the NHS ever got a round to looking at some of these threads a whole bunch of people would be sectioned...
    Seriously, there should be a compilation of the most retarded threads of TSR history. That'd be interesting to see.

No doubt this thread would make the cut..

ReputationRep:
    Haha the NHS. The only thing they could ever catch is MRSA. And their doctors are nothing more than big pharma shills that prescribe amphetamine analogues to little kids who don't pay attention in history class. Their managers fiddle figures of shockingly high death rates to mask the incompetence of their all-knowing doctors. And the psychiatrists, they managed to misdiagnose cancer as anxiety until the poor soul keeled over days later. This type of astonishing negligence is nationwide. The system is one big cesspool.

So if i'm crazy then this is basically pot-kettle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RazaKaMazaa)
    Wiping a nice big greenie on the roast chicken in someone's sandwhich because you UTTERLY despise them but have to pretend to be best friends due to circumstances (psychological warfare). But if you were to respond this way, it's like biological warfare haha. Is their a law against this?
    Not sure but it might be like the Donoghue v Stevenson case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdvStudy)
    Name:  qm.gif
Views: 376
Size:  43 Bytes
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    As ever on tsr, this smiley :lolwut: sums this thread up

ReputationRep:
    Seriously? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Only one way to find out...

ReputationRep:
    Great, I was just eating a sandwich as I read the title of this thread. Ruined it now :nooo:
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Surely it must be, though I don't know what it'd come under.

ReputationRep:
    What is wrong with you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NokianTrouble)
    Have we really got to this point?
    Yes, yes we have.

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END AHHHHH

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.